With an I Fish Pro, you put the fight back into Tip-Up Fishing! Big to small, the I Fish Pro Tip Up lets you fight any fish with your favorite rod and reel instead of tangled, frozen line that ends up all over the ice. Set for light, medium, or heavy trigger release, eliminating false flags. With our exclusive I Fish Pro Slip Stops, you are able to jig line and change depths without moving the tip up. No re-spooling when your target species changes…Simply swap your rod and reel and you are back to ice fishing in no time!
The I Fish Pro Tip Up was designed not just for the everyday angler. We set out to build a better tip up for all angler’s. Starting with the base covering 12 inches that fits over any ice auger hole; our extendable rod holder easily adjusts to fit your favorite length rod (not recommend for any rods over 46 inches). You still can get by if you enjoy using a longer rod, just use the snow or a bucket to hold the rod near the tip up. The perfect mouse trap as we like to say, our trigger mechanism is designed so you can fish all species of fish, Walleye, Northern Pike, Rainbow Trout to Lake Trout, Salmon, Perch, Bluegills and Crappies! The iFishPro Tip Up has three settings ranging from light, medium and heavy. Our double sided flag stands at 14 inches which makes it great for being able to see it from all angles on the ice. Your iFishPro also comes with 2 free slip stops.
The I Fish Pro in action!
James Holst, Host of “In-Depth Outdoors TV” on Fox Sports and YouTube says I Fish Pro is “my favorite way to tip up fish.” The I Fish Pro has been featured on In-Depth Outdoors TV for Walleye in North Dakota, Giant Pike on Lake of the Woods, and even more Northern Pike in Sioux Narrows Canada.
Aaron Wiebe, Host of the popular YouTube Fishing Show “Uncut Angling,” is also extremely satisfied with the I Fish Pro. You can see Aaron fishing with the I Fish Pro for Burbot, Giant Lake Trout, and even more Trophy Trout.
- A Revolutionary Ice Fishing Tip-Up that can be used for all species
- Change Rods as you wish. You don’t need to re-spool
- No More Frozen and Tangled Line spread all over the ice
- Great for Fishing in Shallow or Deep Water
- Use it in your Fish House, the tip up sits securely over your catch-cover holes
- Rod Holder accommodates several different rod lengths
- Stabilizer on rod holder keeps your rod securely in place
- Rod Holder folds for convenient transport & storage
- Black Base absorbs heats from the sunlight
- Wind Deflector protects from false flags and helps prevent snow build-up
- Unlike other Tip-Ups, the flag won’t be triggered by the bait or other causes, even when you are using big baits
- Trigger Settings: Light, Medium, Heavy
- Base Size: 12 Inches
- Flag Size: 14 Inches Tall with Bright 3-Dimensional Flag
- Includes: 2x Slip Stops and 2x Triggers
- Includes: Rod Holder that folds in place and locks for transport
Do you need additional Slip Stops?
If you are looking for additional I Fish Pro Slip Stops, please click here.